Villa Pinara (sleeps 4)
Villa Pinara is contemporary stone built villa situated in the hills above Kalkan, a short drive from the village centre of Üzümlü.
A beautiful contemporary house with stunning views across the valley down towards the bay of Kalkan.The villa has 2 bedrooms (both ensuite), a large open plan living area, a private terrace with large infinity pool and the added luxury of an indoor pool, a sauna and a hamam (turkish bath) making this a perfect rural retreat in which to take a holiday with family or friends and indulge yourselves with your own mini spa facilities.
The villa is available throughout the year and although down on the coast the winters are generally very mild, up in the hills, the weather can get cold at night, therefore underfloor heating is available in the winter months.
The open plan living area is light and spacious with contemporary furnishings and accessories. Large sliding doors lead out onto the spacious terrace. Other full length windows offer views down the valley to the bay of Kalkan. There is a television with English speaking news channels.
The fitted kitchen includes:
- Electric oven
- Gas hob with extractor fan
- Microwave oven
- Dish washer
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Kettle, toaster and coffee maker
- All crockery and cutlery required to enjoy cooking and dining at the villa
- Clothes airer, ironing board and iron.
A door leads from the open plan living area into the spa area where you will find the sauna, hamam (Turkish bath) and indoor pool (6 x 3.5m)
There is a ground floor cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
Master double bedroom:
- King size bed (180cm x 200 cm
- Contemporary white furniture
- Dressing are with plenty of storage space
- Jacuzzi with fabulous views down the valley to the sea
- Ensuite shower room.
- 2 x twin beds (100cm x 200cm)
- Contemporary white furniture
- Ensuite shower room
- A full balcony with views down the valley to the sea and a juliet balcony with views over the outdoor private terrace.
Out door space.
Villa Pinara has a spacious private terrace with spectacular views down the hillside to the sea. There is a large infinity pool measuring 10mx 4m with Roman steps.
The terrace is furnished with cushioned sun loungers, bean bags, parasols and outdoor dining table and chairs to seat six. This is the perfect spot to relax with a book or enjoy time relaxing and chilling together with family or friends. For those keen on outdoor dining there is a stone built barbecue.
- Complimentary wifi throughout the property
- Airconditioning unit in every room
- Television in all rooms ( English speaking news channels)
- Iron, ironing board,
- pool and bath towels
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Stone built barbecue
- Fly / mosquito screens on all doors and windows
- İndoor pool (6 x 3.5 m, sauna and hamam
- Out door infinity pool (10m x 4 m) accessed by roman steps.
- Out door shower by the pool.
This villa is available for holiday rental throughout the year and so benefits from underfloor heating throughout the property for the colder months. This is available for an extra charge.