Villa Letoon is situated in the pretty mountain village of Üzümlü. It is just a short walk from the village centre where you will find a local well stocked village shop, a barber and a handful of traditional turkish lokantas.
Villa Letoon is named after the ancient Lycian city of Letoon, only a short drive from the villa.
A fabulous,light and spacious 2 bedroomed contemporary villa with the added bonus of a wonderful roof terrace offering the most amazing views. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor in this villa and so ideal if you have any guests who are unable to climb stairs.
The open plan living area is light and spacious with contemporary furnishings and accessories. Large sliding doors lead out onto the spacious terrace.
The fitted kitchen includes:
- Electric oven
- Gas hob with extractor fan
- Microwave oven
- Dish washer
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Kettle, toaster and coffee maker
- All crockery and cutlery required to enjoy cooking and dining at the villa
- Clothes airer, ironing board and iron.
The room has several huge windows with floor to ceiling sliding doors which open onto the private pool terrace and small private garden.
The twin bedroom is on the same level as the kithen and living area and has doors that open on to the private pool terrace.
The twin bedroom has:
- 2 twin beds (Each 100cm x 200cm)
- Contemporary white furniture
- Television (limited english speaking channels)
- Contemporary ensuite shower room
- Large double doors (fitted with mosquito screens) that open out onto the pool terrace.
From the hall way marble stairs lead up to the first floor. On the first floor there is a small landing with iron and ironing board, a door accessing the roof terrace and another other door into the double bedroom.
The first floor master bedroom has:
- King sized bed (180cm x 200cm)
- Television (limited English speaking channels)
- Contemporary white furniture
- Contemporary ensuite shower room (no bath)
- Jacuzzi room with the most spectacular views
- Balcony with chairs
This villa has the added bonus of a fabulous roof terrace with the most spectacular views. A perfect place to watch the sun go down. The roof terrace has table and chairs, should you wish to eat up here, as well as chairs and bean bags for relaxing with a drink or a good book. There is shady canopy over part of the terrace to give some shelter from the strong sun.
Villa Letoon has a spacious private terrace with spectacular views to the front and views of the mountain and forest to the side. There is a large infinity pool measuring 10mx 5m.
The terrace is furnished with cushioned sun loungers, bean bags, parasols and outdoor dining table and chairs to seat six. This is the perfect spot to relax with a book or enjoy chilled out meals with friends and family. For those keen on outdoor dining there is a stone built barbecue.
- Complimentary wifi throughout the property
- Airconditioning unit in every room
- Television in each room (including bedrooms). Limited English speaking channels
- Iron, ironing board,
- pool and bath towels
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Stone built barbecue
- Fly / mosquito screens on all doors and windows
- Infinity pool (10m x 4 m) accessed by roman steps.
If you would like to travel as a group whilst still retaining the privacy of individual villas, Villa letoon can be combined with Villa Xanthos and Villa Patara to sleep up to 12 guests (plus babies in travel costs.)